Thursday, November 4, 2010

Free Falling

I am back all the way down to $2500 about half of my high mark.
The number of bad beats I have experienced in the last 48 hours has got to be a record of some sort.
My losses have come in both tournaments and cash games, almost all in hold'em and almost every dollar I lost was with a hand where I was a large favorite when the money went in the pot.
I have lost with AA several time as well as KK and QQ.  I have been beat by under pair hitting sets or guys hitting straights and flushes against me.  I would say the last 15 pots I lost I was at least a 60% favorite to win and a couple time better then 85%.
The two worst hand were when I had AA once and KK once and the flop came with under cards.  In both cases my opponent bet first and I raised all in more then the pot and twice I got call with the guy having nothing but a gut shot straight draw, no pair, nothing, just four outs and about a 15% chance of hitting and both time then did.  It is getting to the point where when the cards are flipped and the guy has more then 2 outs I know that I have lost.  This has to end at some point, but I am not sure how much more of this I can take before I just give up.  Hopefully things even out and I win a few hands when I am behind, and hopefully it happens in a tournament with a big payout at the end to get me back to where I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment