Thursday, October 28, 2010

Three Month Progress Report as of Oct 28


Three months in and I sit at $4100 down a bit from my high of $4900 reached a couple days ago, but well up from the $1600 I had one month ago.  I ran into a bit of bad luck to end the month, losing twice with AA in cash hold'em games, and getting knocked out of two tournaments with QQ.  The first the money went in pre flop and I ran into AA.  The second I made a re raise and got called, often a sign of a good, but not great hand like AQ or AJ, and the flop came 5 7 J.  I made a 3/4 pot size raise and was called.  The turn was a 2.  I put him on AJ and figured I could get all the chips in so I went all in.  He called and I was right, he flipped over AJ.  The turn was a J giving him a set and knocking me out.
I am very happy with my progress this month and hope to continue things.
November brings the next FTSOP, so I may try to win a seat to an event or two, I one I am really going to try to play would be Event 4 on Thursday Nov 11 at 21:00 which is a $216 Rush HORSE tourney with $150,000 Guaranteed.

No comments:

Post a Comment